Chris Nelson Here are a few highlights of my experience
- → 20 years experience in Heavy Equipment including troubleshooting problems and running equipment
- → 8 years experience in Customer Service
- → 13 years experience in conducting parts and service training
- → Mig Welding Certification
- → Class A CDL with Air Brakes
In October of 2011 I decided that I wanted to start my own company to meet the needs of my customers helping them get fair market value for their equipment. I wanted to establish a company where my customers were number one and second to none. That is why NEF Equipment a division of C Nelson Equipment LLC was formed. At NEF Equipment we have a strong relationship working with our customers. We hold customer satisfaction very highly to ensure that our customers are all treated with respect and get the products and services that they need and deserve.
What do we do at New England Forestry Equipment?
- Work for our Customers
- Buy, Sell, Consign, Broker, all makes of small -and large equipment
- Equipment Auctions
- Wear Parts
- Export equipment to other countries
- Marketing, selling and establishing dealers for the Bevel Buddy™ Max chipper knife sharpening devices. A product of Precision Sharpening Devices, Inc.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my customers. If there is anything that I can help you with please feel free to contact me at any time by email at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at tel:(844)860-2447 or tel:(603)899-7853 Please remember that Customer Satisfaction is my number one priority here at NEF Equipment and I want to meet and exceed your expectations. Thank You for visiting us!
- Chris Nelson
- Owner Operator
- NEF Equipment
We have sold several pieces through NEFE. They do a great job of marketing your equipment, and they have a proven track record of making the right deal for all parties involved. I don't bother listing our equipment with any other broker.